We recently came upon Dashburst.com‘s article, 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn’t Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page, and as humorous as the title is, there’s a lot of truth to this perspective.
Here are the 7 points in brief:
1. Facebook Only Cares About Profit
2. Your EdgeRank Sucks and It’s Unfair
3. Article Links Have Zero Visibility
4. App Activity is Hidden
5. Promoting Posts is Way Too Expensive
6. Facebook’s Mission Statement is a Lie
7. Page Activity No Longer Appears in the News Ticker
You can check out Dashburt’s full article here.
A Facebook page can be very useful for a business in terms of increased exposure, SEO, and B2C campaigning, but Facebook’s business promotion game has been facing an increase in criticism. Simply put, many business owners aren’t seeing enough results from Facebook in comparison to other online avenues.
How has your experience been with using Facebook to promote your business?