What kind of call to action (CTA) are you using in your media? A banner, button, or some type of graphic or text in a form perhaps? A call to action is an essential part of marketing in that it actively strives to convert a user into a lead and later into a customer.
When writing out your CTA, feel free to use one of the following we recently came across. Check out this list of 50 powerful CTA phrases:
1) Click here.
2) Click here to find out all the details.
3) Download now.
4) Immediate download.
5) Reply today.
6) Try it free.
7) Start your free trial now.
8) Sign up for your free trial immediately.
9) Your free trial is just a click away.
10) Join now.
11) Start now.
12) Talk to an expert.
13) I invite you to…
14) I urge you to act at once.
15) I can’t wait to hear from you.
16) We’d like to hear from you.
17) Just hit Reply and we’ll email you the details.
18) Sign up online at ____.com
19) Learn more about us at ______.com
20) Order now, while there’s still time,
21) Place your order now, while everything is still in front of you.
22) In a hurry? Call 555-1212
23) For even faster service, call 555-1212.
24) To place your order, call us toll-free at ____________.
25) Just reach for your phone.
26) Mail your order today!
27) Send in your application today!
28) We’re waiting for your call.
29) I urge you to send for our free brochure.
30) Send for our free catalog.
31) Mail this convenient coupon today!
32) For more details call 555-1212.
33) Please don’t hesitate to call us.
34) Why not give us a call to find out all the details?
35) Call us this week to schedule an appointment.
36) It’s important that you respond promptly.
37) Offer expires March 1st.
38) For a short time only.
39) Order now and receive a free gift.
40) See it in action.
41) Get it now!
42) Request your FREE quote today.
43) Free Shipping
44) Money Back Guarantee
45) Best value
46) Limited availability
47) Expires at midnight tonight.
48) Act quickly.
49) Reserve your spot now.
50) Sign up now, while you still can.
Have any questions or comments? Want to share a story with us?