Here are 10 good reasons to rebrand a business:
1. Compete at a higher level
2. Your brand no longer reflects who you are
3. Your company is part of a new merger
4. Your company is spun off from an existing brand
5. Current brand is old fashioned and out of date
6. Change your brand for legal reasons
7. Need to simplify and focus your company’s message
8. A new marketing team
9. Launch of a new product/service
10. The need to compete in a new market
Branding is important because it’s usually contains a strong component of the visual representation of a business. Whether it’s a stand-alone logo (like Nike’s swoosh) or a logo-font (like Coca-Cola) everyone recognizes a famous brand.
Developing a branded design which represents your company is key to a strong image. Any company can have a simple logo but creating a visual identity through a branding is taking it to a higher level. Creating a branded image for your business is making a statement (with or without words). Even by catching a glimpse of the Coca-Cola logo, it’s almost instantly recognizable. That is a perfect example of how effective branding can be.
In an effort to separate your business from the competition, branding is very impressionable. Pathos has a team of artists who are excited about creating your new image. Contact us today for a quote.